In searching the web for some new and creative food ideas, I came across a very interesting idea of turning basic meals into mac and cheese meals! The idea of adding anything to cheesey pasta is simply delightful, just ask any of my flat mates. Me and cheese – we go way back.
This recipe was super easy – changed a few things to make it my own. Took me about 10 minutes to prepare and 15 to cook! It also made enough to feed a small army which pleased my flat mates (as they eat as much as a small army!)
Pasta of Your Choosing (I always go with the classic mac and cheese shaped ones)
Bell Pepper (for taste)
Roast Beef Sliced and Cooked
Evaporated Milk (100 ml) (more if creamier)
Water (100 ml) (more if lighter)
1. Chop onion and pepper (3-5 min)
2. Fry in pan with vegetable oil.
3. Boil water for pasta
4. Place Pasta in boiling water
5. Put roast beef in pan to warm.
6. Put pan on low heat and keep peppers, onions, and roast beef warm.
7. When pasta is cooked, drain pasta.
8. In a big bowl or pan, stir in roast beef, peppers, and onion with the pasta.
9. Add cheese mixture last (the amount of mixture is up to you!)
1. In mix pan on low heat, stir in 2 eggs, evaporate milk, cheddar cheese, and edam cheese.
2. Leave to simmer, stirring frequently.
BAM. That’s classy mac and cheese.